Whisky Bars & Gin Joints
AUD 175,00 AUD
- Kesto: 3 Tunnit
- Paikka: East Melbourne, VIC
- Tuotekoodi: WBGG
- Length: ~2.5 hours
- Start: 3:30pm Saturday || State Parliament of Victoria
- Guests: Less than 10 people
- Distance: ~1.2km
- Bars: You’ll stop for a drink at three of Melbourne’s coolest whisky and gin bars, including Melbourne’s oldest dedicated whisky bar and the only distillery in the CBD.
- History: You’ll learn about the Ned Kelly of Victorian whisky, how Victoria led whisky & gin production in the 19th and early 20th century, and fun facts about the rich global history of whisky and gin.
- Sites: Stroll through the east end of the CBD, through the old red light district, past China Town and the Greek Quarter
- Tastings: Each bar stop will include tastings of some of Australia and world's finest spirits. Each tasting comprises a paddle of 3 x spirits (20ml each)
- Tour Host: Our brilliant tour host will take care of every detail - from making the bookings to ordering the drinks!
- Photos: Our guide will be on hand to take happy snaps which will be shared with you after the tour!
- Contact The Boss: Looking for advice on restaurants or other Melbourne ideas? I'll send you some personalised ideas!
- Bar maps: Receive your exclusive Bar Map of Melbourne and Fitzroy after the tour so you can keep exploring our unique and diverse bar scene
- DHT App: Gain exclusive access to the DHT App to unlock additional content and tour features!
Bonuses (more than $140 worth!)
- $100 off your first purchase at Naked Wines! T&Cs apply
- $20 off your first purchase at BoozeBud! T&Cs apply
- $10 off Grip6 Wallets
- Free dram with your first purchase from The Whisky Club
- Free gift with purchase when you spend $50 or more at Clementine's T&Cs apply
- Tour bookings close 24 hours prior to start time to secure bar space.
- For same day bookings, contact Ben the Boss on +61(0)402 242 982 or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if he can squeeze you in!*