Famous Fitzroy Bar Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: East Melbourne, VIC
- Product code: FDHT
- Sites: We’ll explore the hidden side of Melbourne coolest suburb, from suburban street art to its dark, criminal past.
- History: We’ll learn about Fitzroy’s wealthy origins and slide into crime and extreme poverty. We’ll also talk about the rise of criminal gangs in the 1920s, indigenous history, Spanish roots and more.
- Bars: We’ll make reservations and order drinks at three great bars.
- Drinks Included: Whet your whistle with three complimentary cocktails, beers, wines or soft drinks
- Tour Host: Our brilliant tour host will take care of every detail - from making the bookings to ordering the drinks!
Just to the north of Melbourne’s oldest suburb, Fitzroy.
Fitzroy lays claim to Australia’s first saint, Australia’s first indigenous football player, Melbourne’s first gangster and Australia’s second Prime Minister.
Not mention a bloke who was the Willy Wonka of Australia.
Discover the famous people and fascinating stories of Melbourne’s bohemian capital on our Famous Fitzroy Bar & History Tour
- $100 off first purchase at Naked Wines! T&Cs apply
- $20 off first purchase at BoozeBud! T&Cs apply
- Photos: Our guide will be on hand to take some happy snaps which will be shared with you after the tour!
- Get the guide: 21 Insanely Cool Things To Do In Melbourne (That The Guide Books Won't Tell You)
- Melbourne Hidden Bar Map: Receive your exclusive Hidden Bar Map of Melbourne and Fitzroy after the tour so you can keep exploring our unique and diverse bar scene
- Mystery Gift: Receive a special gift from us to celebrate your time with us!