Whisky Bars & Gin Joints
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: East Melbourne, VIC
- Product code: WBGG
Whisky Bars and Gin Joints is a rollicking adventure from Victoria’s early spirit making past to its modern craft scene.
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Start: 3:30pm every Saturday || State Parliament of Victoria
- Guests: Less than 10 people
- Distance: ~1.2km
- Bars: You’ll stop for a drink at three of Melbourne’s coolest whisky and gin bars, including Melbourne’s oldest dedicated whisky bar and the only distillery in the CBD.
- Tastings: Each bar stop will include tastings of some of Australia and world's finest spirits. Each tasting comprises a paddle of 3 x spirits (20ml each)
- History: You’ll learn about the Ned Kelly of Victorian whisky, how Victoria led whisky & gin production in the 19th and early 20th century, and fun facts about the rich global history of whisky and gin.
- Tour Host: Our brilliant tour host will take care of every detail - from making the bookings to ordering the drinks!
- $100 off first purchase at Naked Wines! T&Cs apply
- $20 off first purchase at BoozeBud! T&Cs apply
- $10 off wallets at Grip6
- Free dram with your first order at The Whisky Club
- Photos: Our guide will be on hand to take happy snaps which will be shared with you after the tour!
- Get the exclusive guide: 21 Insanely Cool Things To Do In Melbourne (That The Guide Books Won't Tell You)
- Bar Map: Receive your exclusive Bar Map of Melbourne and Fitzroy after the tour so you can keep exploring our unique and diverse bar scene
- DHT App: Gain exclusive access to the DHT App to unlock additional content and tour features!